If you're not interested in what a ginger English man looks like in a stupid foam hat, then look away.
This week has consisted of walking around in the sun with my brother, Marc. Marc likes Texas, he doesn't like the heat as much as I do, but he likes the food, the Music and the Beer.
This week has been a little different to the rest of my trip, as instead of forcing myself to make new friends, and ending up in strange situations, I have wimped out and kept myself within the company of people I know well. Firstly, my brother. Secondly, John and Liz, my friends from Chicago, and thirdly, Mandy and Jason, my friends from Louisiana. I believe that this may lead me to enter a truly fucking boring post. Partly because I prefer to tell tales of the freaks and randoms I meet. So, I've decided to save time and everybody's interests by taking ten minutes to decide whether I should write a 'real post' or not. I'll be back.
I'm back.
Went to a park and drank beer in the sun with John and Liz.
Went to the ginger man pub and played pool with Mandy and Jason. I got a free ginger man tshirt from my friend Dave who runs the place. I wear it with pride.
Stayed in a motel called Super 8.
Went to bars.
Ate catfish.
Ate pulled Pork.
Got a phone call from Andrea telling me she may have some sets lined up for me in Miami.
Applied for a job in Berlin.
That is all.
That's it.
Keep reading. Next week will be the bumper Miami issue. Limited copies available. Free pair of x-ray glasses for the first ten comments made.
That is all.
Goodbye.

2 comments:
good job your bro has arrived to get you in the mood for fun again
you waz gettin boring!! Hi Marc hope you are having a GR8 time. Keep uploading the pics. Luv Aunt Jx
ahh, you should see ginger irishmen in fuzzy green pimp hats... thats how we celebrate saint pats in Jersey City, have fun in miami
Post a Comment