I have held a competition, the votes have been cast and I have made my personal judgement. The categories were: 1- Who leaves comments
2- Who do I know
and 3- Who frequents this page.
The winners are called Alex, Sam and Marc. Well done guys. There will be prizes in the post. Though be warned, there may be a task involved. A task which demonstrates how glad you are with receiving your bounties. For the rest of you, better luck next time, which will come soon. And a word of advice, leave me at least one fucking comment. This page gets lonely.
P.S Sean was up there too, though I haven't seen anything for him yet.When the time is right he will receive a parcel. Good work Sean.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i
left
posts
too
godnamit
matt's cheating.
im gonna catch up reading the past few days when i get to work...wooot
Your favorite san franciscan... I'm catching up and then I'll fill you in on a few things. I thought I had to register to comment...
Post a Comment