Today I saw a bald headed eagle. I also played chess in a coffee house. I also made a big mistake.
Last night I watched a film with Matt and Mandy. We ate chocolate. We left the house and didn't clear the chocolate up. Now the gay dog is sick and it's our fault. I feel bad. The dog looks worse than I feel.
We went to a restaurant and watched a band called 'cosy and the pony'. They were good, but the sound was shit. I met a waitress who wore a big red hat and tucked her trousers into her flaming cowboy boots. That turned me on. She called me Ringo because I'm from England. I called her naughty. In my head. I liked her face in that hat.
She had a cute smile and hair that fell like Niagara. I would have married her, if she or anyone else would have dropped their hat, but they didn't. I thought about doing married stuff with her for a while.
We went to Mandy's bar after that and watched another band called the 'pine hill haints'. They were supposed to be bluegrass. Matt said they were more 'folk-rockabilly' than bluegrass. After he told me this, I told everyone the band were more 'folk-rockabilly' than bluegrass.
Roxanne, from 'cosy and the pony' said she thought 'haints' stood for 'haunts'. As if it were some pronunciation thing. After she told me this, I told the people that 'haints' stood for 'haunts' as if it were some pronunciation thing.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment