skip to main | skip to sidebar

Me,des,des states

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

  I coughed. It was a gritty cough that lasted about six seconds. Six seconds is quite long for a cough. 
  "Fuck I'm hungover" I said to myself as I gently propped myself up on my left arm. I collapsed again and went back to sleep.







Posted by raycharlton at 1:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What's been did

  • ▼  2008 (59)
    • ▼  January (30)
      • Shouts from Customs, drinks from cubans
      • There be fire in that sky
      • More pics.
      • Jazz and French on Friday
      • Zoo and John
      • Jazz and German on Saturday
      • Upper West
      • Needle and thread
      •   I coughed. It was a gritty cough that lasted abo...
      • Looking up. Up. Up.
      • Eyes
      •   This photo was taken by a small Japanese man nam...
      • Sip.
      • Eggs and Sausage
      • Noah and Pamela
      • Hot filth and Ethiopia
      • Little people in the subway. Little people on the ...
      • Casablanca
      • Skipping students, puking bums. Good night Liberty
      • Urban Golf, plump me up.
      • Toilet time....times two.
      • Groggy
      • Sweeties
      • No Smoking
      • Despair
      • Ignorance
      • Hang on St Christopher
      • Harold
      • Invitation to the blues
      • Sunny here
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  July (1)

About Me

My photo
raycharlton
View my complete profile